SAIL CET Recruitment 2023:- Centre for Engineering & Technology (CET), is the in-house design, engineering, and consultancy unit of the Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – a Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise and the leading steel-making company in India, with head office at Ranchi and sub-centers at major SAIL plant locations invites applications from eligible persons for the following posts for its Headquarter at Ranchi and sub-centers.
If you want to apply SAIL CET Recruitment 2023 application form please check the full article for more details.
In this Article we know:-
- SAIL CET Recruitment 2023 Details
- Post Details
- How to Apply
- Important Dates & Links
SAIL CET Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of Organisation||Steel Authority of India|
|Article||SAIL CET Recruitment 2023|
|Apply Start Date||23-03-2023|
|Apply Last Date||24-04-2023|
SAIL CET Recruitment 2023 Post Details
- JSSC Recruitments 2023 [Posts-11000] Check Now
- Jamtara PGT TGT Teacher Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
- Giridih Home Guard Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
SAIL CET Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
Age as on
of receipt of
|Qualification & Experience as on Closing Date of receipt|
of application (24/04/2023)
|Minimum Qualifying Marks in|
(Coal, Coke &
|35 years||Degree in Engineering:-|
50 % (in aggregate)
60 % (in aggregate)
candidates and for
– Iron &
Mode of Selection SAIL CET Recruitment 2023
- Selection to the posts will be done through Written Test (Computer Based Test) or Interview or both. The same shall be intimated to the eligible candidates through Admit Card/Call Letter, Email/SMS and SAIL website. If Written Test (CBT) will be done, the Call letter will be available in SAIL website for downloading.
- In case of CBT, there will be 100 multiple choice questions in 2 segments i.e 70 on technical knowledge & 30 on General Awareness. The minimum qualifying marks in the CBT shall be 50 percentile score for unreserved posts and 40 percentile score for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD against the reserved posts. Candidates will be shortlisted for interview in order of merit, at the ratio of 1:3. For final selection, merit list will be drawn by combining the marks of CBT and Interview with the weightage of 80:20 respectively.
- If selection will be through interview only, the minimum qualifying marks will be 50% for unreserved posts and 40% for posts reserved for SC/ST/OBC(NCL).
- PWD/ESM candidates have to qualify in their respective caste/category.
- Date, Time & Venue of the Interview will be intimated to eligible / short-listed candidates through Post/ Email/ SMS and SAIL website.
- Candidates shall visit the SAIL website from time to time for information.
- e Kalyan Jharkhand Online Apply 2022-23
- Jharkhand Rojgar Mela And Bharti Camp 2023 Check Now
- CUET PG Application 2023 Apply Now
SAIL CET Recruitment 2023 Application & Processing Fees
|Application & Processing Fee|
(for General/OBC/EWS candidates)
(for SC/ST/PWD/ESM Candidates)
- Candidates will have to bear the Bank charges, if any in addition to the applicable Application & Processing Fee.
- At the time submission of application, candidates will be required to pay Application & Processing Fee (as the case may be) online at SB Collect through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / UPI. Fee shall not be collected by any other mode. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Application without application/processing fee shall be summarily rejected. Only payment of fee without submission of application within due date shall not be considered and no refund of fee will be allowed.
How to Apply SAIL CET Recruitment 2023
- Candidate must possess a valid e-mail Id and mobile number while applying and should keep the same active till the completion of the recruitment process to receive important messages on behalf of SAIL-CET.
- Eligible and interested candidates should submit their duly filled-in application as per the prescribed APPLICATION FORMAT given at ANNEXURE-I, neatly typed or printed in capital letter on plain paper of A4 size, furnishing details. The application format can also be downloaded from the Company’s website www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers” or www.sailcareers.com.
- 02 recent coloured passport size photograph of the candidate must be pasted at the space provided on the application form with full signature on the photograph.
- Candidates must submit the self attested photocopies of the following certificates/documents with the application form, showing the proof of :
- Date of Birth (Matriculation or equivalent certificate)
- B.E./B.Tech Certificate and Mark sheets of all semesters.
- Caste/Category certificate, if applicable.
- Experience Certificate(s) showing relevant post qualification experience of 07 years in Executive cadre. In addition, candidates must submit self attested copies of their Appointment Offers / Promotion Orders / Pay Slips/ Certificate from employer on job profile in support of working in executive cadre/ Identity Card issued by the employer/release orders etc.
- NOC from present employer, if employed under PSUs/Autonomous Bodies/Govt. Department.
- E-receipt of Application & Processing Fee.
- Photo Identity Proof (Voter ID / Aadhaar Card / Passport / Driving License).
- Candidate must write his/her name as it appears in the Matriculation certificate or equivalent examination. In case of change of name at a later stage, necessary documentary proof to be submitted at the time of interview.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA in Degree in Engineering is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University / Institute. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA / OGPA will be converted into percentage on proportionate basis e.g. the CGPA 7.5 out of 10 will be treated as 75%. The candidates will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to their University / Institute at the time of interview.
- Category (General/SC/ST/OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS/PWD/ESM) once declared in the application cannot be changed and no benefit of other category will be subsequently admissible.
- Incomplete application, application without photograph & signature / application without application & processing fee/application not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected. No communication in this regard will be entertained from the applicant. The decision of SAIL, CET in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the application, issue of call letters will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Applicants should give clear and complete postal address for correspondence, active e-mail Id & mobile number. SAIL/CET will not be responsible for any postal delay / wrong delivery / non-delivery of any communication at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The envelope containing application must be superscribed “Application for the post of ________ against Advt. No. 01/2022” and sent to the following address by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
DY. GENERAL MANAGER (P&A)
CENTRE FOR ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
RDCIS 4TH FLOOR LAB BUILDING, ISPAT BHAWAN
SHYAMALI COLONY, DORANDA
RANCHI – 834002 (JHARKHAND)
NB: The Application must reach on the above mentioned address on or before 24/04/2023.
SAIL CET Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Apply Start Date||23-03-2023|
|Apply Last Date||24-04-2023|
SAIL CET Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
In this article, we know about SAIL CET Recruitment 2023 and its Full details and many more.
Official Website of SAIL?
SAIL CET Recruitment 2023 Apply Start Date?
SAIL CET Recruitment 2023 Apply Last Date?
SAIL CET Recruitment 2023 Apply Mode?